Danny Sims tagged me with the challenge to list 5 Things You May Not Know About Me.
I'm usually not very good at playing tag, but here goes anyway:
1. I was a guest DJ on 97.1 KEGL, the Eagle, back when the Eagle was cool. (I have the tape if you ever want to listen to it.)
2. I do not know how to juggle.
3. Back in 1989, Jerry Jones compared me marrying Michele to him buying the Dallas Cowboys and he said I got the better deal. (I still agree with him.)
4. I once played Charlie Brown on the stage.
5. I once stopped up a sewer.
I know, pretty lame. If I can think of some better ones then I'll revise this list later.
And now, the ones I'm tagging are: