Leave it to the preacher to come up with a way to get me to finally update my blog. Since I am "it" I'm supposed to answer some questions.
1. Seven things to do before I die:
Visit Asia (Japan and China)
Act in a community theater or professional theater play
Become a grandfather
Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
2. Seven things I cannot do:
Play a musical instrument
Wiggle my ears
3. Seven things that attract me to my wife:
Her cooking (see #2 above)
Her servant heart
Her Godly spirit
Her support of me
Her patience with me
Did I mention her looks? (She is a babe, you know!)
4. Seven things I say most often:
Dude . . .
Do you see what I'm saying?
Unbelieveable!! (When watching a Cowboys game.)
I got 'cha.
Urghhh! (When frustrated)
Go people! (When driving)
5. Seven books, series, or authors I love:
The Dark Tower
Wild at Heart
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over again if I had the time):
Back to the Future
Star Trek (especially Wrath of Kahn)
Lord of the Rings
The Terminator (and T2)
7. Seven people I'm tagging: