Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Am The Champion!!

I have won the Championship of my Fantasy Football league!

My team, the Cycling Cyclone, is the 2006 Champion of the Apostles Fantasy Football League.

I started this fantasy league 3 years ago with great support and participation from an awesome group of guys at church. I was Commish the first year but then the best Commish in the world, Jim Theisen, has been Commish these last two years.

I made the playoffs last year, but got knocked out early. This year in the playoffs I beat out: (a)last years champion, (b)this years 1st place finisher, and (c)the team that was the favorite during most of the season.

I AM THE CHAMPION!! I AM THE CHAMPION!! I AM THE CHAMPION!! (OF THE WORLD)

1 comment:

ZoWhat said...

FREAK!!! Shoot me an email. I moved to Fort Worth in Dec 2006.