Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bad Blogger

Let me go ahead and get out of the way all of the lame excuses as to why I haven't posted to my blog in over a month:

1. NFL season started. A lot of my internet time since Labor Day has been spent reading about my beloved Cowboys and the other NFL action each week.
2. Fantasy Football league started. See # 1 above. To run a great team such as mine requires less blog time and more research time. I guess it's paying off so far as I am 5-2 as of today and in first place in my league.
3. I got a bike. Any internet time not spent on #'s 1 & 2 above have been spent on bike related sites. I've also spent many hours riding said bike. And enjoying every minute of it. I'm hooked big time! I am a bike junky. I look forward to each ride with much anticipation.
4. The new fall TV season started. With my handy dandy TIVO I have been able to fill many evening hours watching such shows as Lost, Surface, Invasion, Threshold, Night Stalker, Prison Break, The Biggest Loser, Everybody Hates Chris, etc., etc. As you can guess, this leaves no evening hours to update the old blog.
5. Final tax deadline. I got really busy at work the first two weeks of October as the push for the October 15 deadline reached a fever pitch. Then that third week in October was filled with client visits. This left no free time during the day to make blog posts.

So, now then, hopefully I will be back to updating my blog more frequently. We'll see.

No comments: